PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Sailor Scout?

PrimoPiccolo
10/30/06, 03:43 PM
It's BAAAAAAAAAAACK! You know you loved it. Out of the plethora, which Sailor Scout do you love more than any other, bar-none. There can be no ties! Mwahahaha! Let's get it on!

My answer is... obvious.

Neo Moonlight Knight
10/30/06, 04:01 PM
Of course, my favorite is Jupiter. Oak evolution pwns all. That reminds me, I gotta fix the avatars

PrimoPiccolo
10/30/06, 04:03 PM
Ugh, I actually had the Starlights on that poll, but apparently the options end at ten. Sorry, Kou fans.

Neo Moonlight Knight
10/30/06, 04:32 PM
I added the poll section, so i'm moving up this baby. I'll check if I can fix the poll.

christphern
10/30/06, 09:39 PM
Minako-chan/Sailor Venus. Always has been, probably always will be.

Chris

Sailor Saturn
12/12/06, 10:47 PM
My fav senshi is Saturn. It's because she was very mysterious and she was calm most of the time.

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/19/06, 08:35 PM
The Sailor star lights were added. I had to fix the Maximum of the poll options.

PrimoPiccolo
12/20/06, 05:34 AM
I don't know, I haven't actually seen Stars, but shouldn't Star Maker, Star Fighter and Star Healer get individual options?

Then there's Sailor Galactica, Sailor Ceres, the Amazoness Senshi... yeah, this is what I think about.

Neo Moonlight Knight
12/20/06, 11:25 AM
I don't know, I haven't actually seen Stars, but shouldn't Star Maker, Star Fighter and Star Healer get individual options?

Then there's Sailor Galactica, Sailor Ceres, the Amazoness Senshi... yeah, this is what I think about.

In just decided to pair them all in a simple group.. too lazy lol. Anyway Sailor Galaxia I should add her even though she's a villan. The others weren't really senshi, just created villans. Galaxia was the strongest of the Sailor scouts but by Adsorbing Chaos into her body, she became evil.