PDA

View Full Version : help please

tommy_hair
06/21/06, 11:47 PM
hello,

i have been a power ranger fan ever scince i could say the name. i am moving out of the state, and when i was sortting out things, i had uncoverd the original "mighty morfing power ranger" cards i belive i might have all of the 1st season. when i was little i always wanted them but now i dont. i was wondering how much would these go for?

thanks: also i have a MMPR comic book and an un-opened MMPR season two boster pack!

AngelofChaos
06/24/06, 07:39 AM
Hate to be the one having to tell you this, but they may not be worth anything at all. I would have to say ten cents per card, that's to say if card dealers might accept them. If they do not any longer accept them, then try ebay.

PRangerX
06/29/06, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by tommy_hair@Jun 22 2006, 03:47 AM
hello,

i have been a power ranger fan ever scince i could say the name. i am moving out of the state, and when i was sortting out things, i had uncoverd the original "mighty morfing power ranger" cards i belive i might have all of the 1st season. when i was little i always wanted them but now i dont. i was wondering how much would these go for?

thanks: also i have a MMPR comic book and an un-opened MMPR season two boster pack!
You could try selling them on ebay or going to a more active pr forum like rangerboard. You might be able to get a better idea there. Maybe someone will want to buy it off of you. Just make sure you read the rules before posting. I don't think you will get a lot for it but you might get something good. You never know.

http://www.rangerboard.com